Emergency Dentist — Carrollton, TX
Act Fast to Save Your Smile
No matter when a dental emergency strikes, you can call Rosemeade Dental to get the relief you need whenever it’s most needed. Dr. Suggala and Dr. Albeer will make every effort to see you as soon as possible in the event of an emergency, and our team can give you advice for staying comfortable and limiting the damage in the meantime. Thanks to our comprehensive menu of dental services, you can count on us to salvage and repair your smile in an urgent situation thanks to emergency dentistry in Carrollton, TX. If you need to act fast to save your smile, don’t hesitate to give us a call!
Why Choose Rosemeade Dental for Emergency Dental Care?
- Dr. Suggala and Dr. Albeer Has Over Two Decades of Experience Practicing Dentistry
- Same-Day Appointments Available for Emergency Patients
- State-of-the-Art Technology for Fast, Precise Diagnosis
What to Do in a Dental Emergency
It’s easy to panic in a dental emergency, but we encourage you to take a deep breath and stay calm! Keeping a cool head will help you act quickly and correctly, which is essential to keep a dental emergency from getting worse. If you or a loved one experiences a dental emergency, follow these easy steps:
- Step 1: Call Our Office Right Away! As soon as you can, give us a call so we can schedule you a same-day emergency appointment. Then, one of our experienced team members will walk you through some basic first-aid for managing your situation until you can see us.
- Step 2: Visit Dr. Suggala and Dr. Albeer for an Emergency Exam. When you arrive, your Carrollton emergency dentist Dr. Suggala and Dr. Albeer will see you right away to evaluate your situation and relieve any serious pain you may be in.
- Step 3: Make a Plan & Get the Care You Need. Albeer and Dr. Suggala will review his findings with you and fully explain all your treatment options. Together, you’ll create a treatment plan that works best for you and our team will get to work right away protecting your teeth and repairing your smile.
The Most Common Dental Emergencies
As you can probably guess, not all dental emergencies are the same. Some people suffer from debilitating toothaches while others break their teeth while playing sports or chewing on hard candy. No matter what the nature of your emergency is, the basic response should be the same: call our dental office immediately, then do everything you can to control the situation until your appointment. You’ll find a list of common emergencies and how to deal with them below.
Understanding the Cost of Dental Emergencies
Once you’ve had a chance to take your mind of the pain and inconvenience of your dental emergency, you might find yourself worrying about the cost of your treatment. The final price is something that is likely to vary depending on the situation. We can give you an estimate once we’ve had a chance to examine your mouth. We accept a number of dental plans and can work with you to explore your financial options as thoroughly as possible.
How to Prevent Dental Emergencies
- Brush your teeth with a fluoride-based toothpaste for extra cavity protection. You should be brushing at least two times every day.
- Use dental floss to clean the various nooks and crannies inside your mouth.
- Always wear a mouthguard when playing any kind of sport or participating in any kind of physical activity.
- Do not use your teeth to open packages, chew hard objects, or bite down on overly hard foods such as ice cubes or peppermints.
I Need a Checkup & Cleaning I Need a Dentist for My Child I am Concerned About Bleeding Gums I Have a Cavity or Broken Tooth I am Missing One or More Teeth I am Unhappy with My Smile I am Scared of the Dentist I Need My Wisdom Teeth Removed View Our Services